Buying a short sale involves a different process and significantly more paperwork than a standard real estate sale. A real estate agent that is unfamiliar with short sales can write an offer in such a way that they inadvertently cause their buyer to lose the deal. An experienced short sale agent will protect your interest and help the process move forward smoothly.
We represent sellers in short sale transactions. If you are interested in finding a buyer’s agent who can help you purchase a short sale, we would be happy to refer you to a qualified agent. Call us at 425-381-2233.
Short Sale Listings
Search properties listed by Richard Eastern, Co-Owner of Washington Property Solutions and a Short Sale Expert.
Short Sale Buyer Resources
Here are a few resources the short sale buyer will find useful:
- Is Buying a Short Sale Right for You?
- Questions to Ask a Short Sale Listing Broker
- FHA Short Sale Guidelines Can Vex Home Buyers
- 3 Reasons Why Banks Reject Short Sales
- Chase and Select Portfolio Forgive $290,700 in Mortgage Debt on Rental Property
- Wells Fargo Forgives $82,400 in Mortgage Debt on Rental Property